AHQA members enjoy a wide range of highly-valued member benefits, including:
- Ability to connect/learn with peers.
- Access to AHQA communications materials, regulatory updates, and policy alerts.
- Member rate to AHQA events.
- Opportunity to attend bi-monthly AHQA membership meeting.
- Ability to join AHQA exclusive member working groups that respond to CMS rules, planning committees, and other working groups as needed.
- Abstract submission fee waiver (valued at $100)
- Voting rights at annual membership meeting.
- Access to member-only website, which includes a membership directory and exclusive content.
- Access to our exclusive profession-specific network communities:
- Analytics (Quality Improvement analysis professionals)
- BFCC (BFCC QIO representatives)
- CommNet (Communications professionals)
- FishNet (Finance and Accounting professionals)
- PLN (Physician Leadership Network)
- State Directors (QIO State Directors)
All individual members and employees at organizational member organizations have access to all of the above member benefits.
Organizational members also receive the following benefits:
- Voting seat on AHQA board of directors.
- Ability to prioritize and guide AHQA’s legislative and strategic agendas.
- Opportunity to raise visibility of organization’s successes to CMS and other key stakeholders.
Bi-Monthly Membership Meeting
All AHQA members are invited to attend the bi-monthly (every other month) membership meeting. The membership call takes place on the fourth Wednesday of every other month at 2:00 p.m. EDT.
For more information about any of these calls or about joining AHQA, email our staff at email@example.com.